School apps
For students

For parents
Main menu

In Year Transfers

Guiseley School will deal with all admissions enquiries from Years 8 to 13 and in year transfers that happen during Year 7.

In year applications

If you're moving into Leeds or want to change schools in Leeds, you need to make a school transfer – often called an in-year application. Moving schools can be a difficult experience for a child. You should always speak to your child's current school before trying to move to see what support they can offer you. If you think you would like your child to come to Guiseley School but would like to have a look around/speak to someone before committing yourself, please email our Assistant Headteacher, Richard Wood, who will be able to assist: [email protected].

How to apply for an in year place

You can apply for a place directly to the school by completing the transfer form below and returning it to [email protected]. We are also part of the Leeds coordinated in-year application scheme. This means you can apply for a place online using the Leeds in-year application form on the Leeds City Council website. You can apply for places at our school and most other Leeds schools at the same time on this form. If you have moved house, please submit evidence of the house move with the online application. You can find out what you need to provide on the above website.