We are always grateful to receive donations of books and have set up an Amazon Wishlist:
- If you would like to donate a book to the library, please select the book you would like to buy and add ‘gift option’ when adding it to your basket.
- Please check the address the book will be delivered to is our school address: Librarian, Guiseley School, Fieldhead Road, Guiseley, Leeds, LS20 8DT.
- During check out, under ‘gift options’ please include your name in the ‘gift message’ so that we can acknowledge the donation and place a book plate in the front of your donated book.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to support local bookshops please look at our wishlist, purchase the book locally and send it into school for the attention of our Librarian. Please don't forget to add a note giving your name.
Also, please remember if you have any pre-loved books on the list that are in good condition we would be very pleased to add these to our library as well.
We are very grateful for all books donated.
If you wish to support local, independent bookshops, you can order any of the books on our Amazon wishlist from the following businesses:
- The Bookshop on the Square, Otley: https://uk.bookshop.org/shop/thebookshoponthesquare
- The Grove Bookshop, Ilkley: https://uk.bookshop.org/shop/grovebookshop
- Truman Books, Farsley: https://uk.bookshop.org/shop/trumanbooks